James P. Reardon, M.D.
Dr. Reardon earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City with a B.A in Biology and Chemistry. He also completed his Medical Degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City. Dr. Reardon completed his Internship and Residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas . His post-graduate training included a traveling fellowship in Melbourne Australia and Basel Switzerland concentrating on sports injuries and reconstructive joint surgery. He specializes in these areas as well as joint preservation surgery and cartilage transplantation. He is Board Certified by the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons. He joined Northland Bone and Joint in 1994. Dr. Reardon has served as President of the Clay-Platte Medical Society and was Chairman of the Department of Surgery for St. Luke’s Northland Hospital.
Accepting New Patients: YES
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St. Luke’s Northland Hospital
- Creekwood Surgical Center
- Liberty Surgery Center
- Surgery Center at Liberty Hospital
- University of Missouri – Kansas City – BA in Biology and Chemistry
- University of Missouri – Kansas City – MD
- Baylor College of Medicine - Internship
- Baylor College of Medicine - Residency